- Pluggable view system ( supports Mustache and Handlebars templates )
- Pluggable model for data binding ( supports my own gadget-ui model )
- Logging module
- Publish/subscribe event system
- Remote data handling using fetch()
- Security/auth system that integrates with the remote module
- Component system with extensible User component and event bindings to create custom events for your components
It still lacks a few things, including a URL router and support for ReactJS view rendering.
I published altseven to npm, so if you would like to play with it, you can:
$ npm install altseven
There is a test application in the /test folder to give you an idea of how it works.
I may put some more effort into expanding the framework to make it usable in real-world production web applications.
altseven is available under the Mozilla Public License v 2.0.